Entertainment returns to Anaheim with Drive-In OC at the City National Grove of Anaheim. The series features live music, movies and more, bringing entertainment to fans from the comfort and safety of their own vehicle.
Footage from Drive-In OC shows:
All CDC and State of California guidelines will be followed, and we are working closely with both Orange County and the City of Anaheim to ensure this event meets or exceeds all recommended standards. Event staff will be wearing PPE and patrons are highly encouraged to do so as well. State guidance on social distancing, public gatherings and certain procedures and practices is subject to change. The safety and wellness of our guests and staff are our top priority.
Events will take place rain or shine.
Audio will be available via traditional PA system & FM radio. The FM frequency will be announced when you arrive at the show.
- Due to recently enacted statewide guidelines, a mask is required at all times during your visit to Drive-In OC. Few exceptions exist. Consult the CA Department of Public Health page for details.
- Vehicles will be spaced 10 feet apart & staggered to achieve distancing and optimal sightlines. That means you will have approx 150 square feet of space on the driver's side of your car. Folding chairs and blankets are permitted in this open space.
- Your entire party must be present when your vehicle enters the venue. No late additions to your party will be permitted.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed at Drive-In OC events.
- Vehicles are subject to search upon entry.
- Unless specified otherwise, all ages are welcome to join Drive-In OC events. In an effort to promote a contactless experience, there will be no on-site box office; all tickets should be purchased in advance on AXS.com.
- We strongly encourage attending the event with members of your household, family unit, or those with whom you've been isolating.
- Please arrive early to expedite entry and allow yourself plenty of time to get settled before the show. Check the event details for parking lot opening times for your show.
- The main entrance is located at: 2200 E Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA 92806.
- Passenger vehicles only (maximum 5 people). The number of passengers in your vehicle must not exceed the number of safety belted seats. Even if your vehicle has 8 seat belts, the MAXIMUM capacity per vehicle is 5.
- For your safety and the safety of others, gates will close 15 minutes after the headlining act has taken the stage.
- Please arrive on time. No refunds will be granted.
- The driver must wear a face covering upon entry at the venue gate.
- Printed tickets or mobile tickets will be accepted.
- Vehicles and trucks must fit in a single, standard parking space.
- No Sprinter vans, bicycles, motorcycles, buses, RVs, trailers, limousines, or foot traffic allowed. ADA accessible vehicles will be permitted.
- Guests will be parked on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to specific placement by parking staff based on vehicle type and height.
- Vehicles may back into spaces. However, if you wish to open the rear hatch, it may not be any higher than the roof of your vehicle.
- Vehicles will be spaced 10 feet apart & staggered to achieve distancing and optimal sightlines.
- Your car engine and headlights must be off when the show starts.
- If you need assistance, please DM us on Instagram @CityNationalGroveofAnaheim, and/or use your hazard lights.
- In case of emergency you may leave at any time. Please look for a staff member to assist you in exiting. Re-entry is not permitted.
- The City National Grove offers ample equal access parking. Please let our parking attendants know you require equal access parking when you arrive and they will direct you to the appropriate locations. If you need further assistance on an ADA issue, please DM us on Instagram @CityNationalGroveofAnaheim,
- We all love Fido, but unfortunately, no pets are allowed except for trained service animals.
- To use the venue restrooms, enter the virtual queue. You will be notified when it is your turn - please plan accordingly.
- In addition to the sanitized and capacity regulated restrooms inside the venue, there will be Porta Johns for guests who do not wish to wait in the virtual queue.
- Individuals leaving their designated space during the performance are required to wear a face-covering.
- Meal kits and snack boxes will be available for preorder during your ticket purchase. If you preorder, upon arrival, please DM us your confirmation number & stall number and we'll deliver to your vehicle.
- Food, beverages (beer, wine, cocktails, hard seltzer, soda, water), and artist merchandise will be available onsite and delivered to your vehicle.
- Due to recently announced California state regulations, to purchase alcohol at the event, your cart must also include an entree item.
- Please act responsibly and designate a driver.
- Please observe the “pack it in, pack it out” rule - take your trash with you and dispose of it at home.
The following are prohibited at Drive In OC events:
- Outside food & beverage - this includes alcohol. (Exception for 1 sealed water bottle per guest - 16.9oz maximum)
- Grills or fryers
- Kerosene lamps or open flames of any kind
- Laser pointers
- Tents, stand umbrellas, and tarps
- Use of drones
- Wagons and strollers
- Tripods or recording devices
- Professional cameras (DSLR, detachable lenses)
Please note that failure to follow appropriate social distancing and any of the above guidelines may result in ejection from the event.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for our fans and staff. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting Drive-In OC at City National Grove of Anaheim.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Drive-In OC at City National Grove of Anaheim, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Help keep each other healthy.