Code Of Conduct
City National Grove of Anaheim (“CNGOA”) is dedicated to providing a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience inside the venue and in the outdoor plaza and parking lots.
This Code of Conduct is designed to ensure all guests can enjoy themselves free from distraction or interruption. All visitors are strongly encouraged to respect others and practice courtesy and etiquette by adhering to the following guidelines:
- Respect each other as well as each CNGOA Team Member.
- Refrain from unruly, disruptive, or illegal behavior. Verbally or physically harassing any person is strictly prohibited.
- CNGOA is a family-friendly and inclusive destination. The use of foul or abusive language or obscene gestures is strongly discouraged and could lead to ejection.
- Wear appropriate clothing at all times, free of obscene, offensive or inflammatory messages. CNGOA management team has the discretion to deny entry or remove any guests who are in violation.
- Refrain from interfering with the progress of an event, including throwing objects or liquids.
- No fan is allowed onto the stage. Violators will be removed and are subject to arrest.
- Dispose of waste and trash in the labeled and provided trash receptacles.
- Destroying, drawing on or defacing (including with stickers) CNGOA or others’ property is strictly prohibited.
- Consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner.
- CNGOA is a drug-free and smoke-free environment. The use of drugs, other illegal substances and/or smoking (including vaporizers, e-cigarettes and smokeless tobacco) is strictly prohibited at CNGOA.
- Follow instruction of law enforcement, as well as CNGOA Team Members, at all times.
- Only access areas with proper tickets, passes and/or credentials. All guests are expected to present appropriate tickets, passes or credentials when requested by any law enforcement or CNGOA Team Members, including to verify seat location(s).
- Failure to adhere to these guidelines and/or this Code of Conduct could result in ejection without refund, loss of ticket privileges for future events, and/or possible arrest and prosecution.
- Guests are encouraged to report any issues or concerns during an event to the nearest CNGOA Team Member so they may be addressed in a timely manner.