For show-specific entry requirements please visit the event page for the event you are attending.
For the health and safety of our patrons, staff, and visiting guests, and pursuant to the new guidelines from the California Department of Public Health (CDPH), all patrons will need to show proof of being fully vaccinated (14 days of last dose) or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours from the time of entry to attend concerts at City National Grove.
What can be used as proof of a negative pre-entry test?
The following are acceptable as proof of a negative COVID-19 test result:
- A printed document from the test provider or laboratory, OR
- An electronic test result displayed on a phone or other device from the test provider or laboratory.
- The information should include person's name, type of test performed, and negative test result.
Please note: no at-home test will be accepted.
All California residents may request a digital vaccination record at MyVaccineRecord.cdph.ca.gov
Masks are recommended when not actively eating or drinking.
**Please refer to specific event page for Covid-19 policy for enrty as some shows may have specific requirments, not listed above.
To reduce our staff contact with guests belongings.
Please review our bag policy:
Allowed - Wallets no bigger than 5.5" x 8.5"
Allowed - Clear bags smaller than 12" x 6" x 12"
Allowed - Diaper and medical bags
NOT ALLOWED - purses, fanny packs, small back packs, or cross body bags
Health & Safety
At City National Grove of Anaheim, the health and safety of our guests, performers, and team members is our number one priority. We are continuing to monitor the evolving coronavirus situation globally through updates from local, state, and national officials.
All of our Nederlander venues across the country have high standards of cleanliness which assists with illness prevention. Examples of our enhanced health and safety protocols are:
- Contactless, cashless mobile ordering for food, beverage, and merchandise - accesible here.
- Training for all team members on health and safety procedures
- Defined procedures for frequent cleaning and disinfection of targeted areas
- Easy access to handwashing facilities and hand sanitizers for guests and team members
- Personnel dedicated to cleaning all frequently-touched surfaces before, during, and after events
- End-of-event sanitation procedures for the entire venue
- Requesting staff to stay home if they are feeling ill
- Souvenir cups will no longer be refilled
We are working closely with local health authorities and keeping abreast of all applicable health advisories. Additionally, our venue leaders are continuously communicating with our team members about illness prevention, including using the guidance of the CDC and local health officials (see Resources below).
Ticket Refund Policy
As a valued City National Grove of Anaheim patron, we want to assure you that we are taking all necessary precautions to maintain a safe environment for our events. We know it’s an unsettling time for everyone and our hearts go out to those impacted. We remain vigilant, and we are prepared to make decisions based on current recommendations, as well as in response to changing conditions.
If your event is still happening, you are good to go! If you can no longer attend your event for any reason and bought your tickets on Ticketmaster, you can sell your tickets with confidence within your account on Ticketmaster.com and in your TM mobile app.
If your event cancels or reschedules to another date, you will be eligible for a full refund.
Resources to Guests and Team Members
Your health and safety are important to us. The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions to help stop the spread of germs, such as staying home when sick, washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, following proper respiratory cough etiquette, avoiding close contact with people who are sick and avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
We recommend everyone stay informed on COVID-19. Resources include:
- City of Anaheim: anaheim.net/coronavirus
- Centers for Disease Control: cdc.gov/coronavirus
- Orange County Health Care Agency: ochealthinfo.com/coronavirus
Onsite Medical Resources
City National Grove of Anaheim offers trained Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT) available to assist and triage any guest or team member at every City National Grove of Anaheim ticketed event. In the event of a medical emergency, contact a security or guest services team member for assistance.