A Message about Coronavirus/COVID-19 from City National Grove of Anaheim
Following this direction, the below shows at City National Grove of Anaheim have been postponed.
- March 20 – The Fab Four (Rescheduled to Friday, May 22)
- March 24 – Amy Grant (Rescheduled for a new date to be announced)
- March 25-27 – The Growlers (Rescheduled to November 27, 28 & 29)
- April 2 - The Office! A Musical Parody (Rescheduled to a new date to be announced)
- April 3 - Tyler Henry: Hollywood Medium (Rescheduled to Saturday, August 1)
- April 16 - MeatEater: Off the Air (Rescheduled to Thursday, August 6)
- May 2 - Cat & Nat: Off the Rails Live! (Rescheduled to Friday, November 20)
- May 3 - The Acoustic Playlist (Rescheduled for a new date to be announced)
- May 16 - Nate Bargatze (Rescheduled to Saturday, December 19)
Due to the concerns surrounding COVID-19 and out of an abundance of caution, the Patton Oswalt performance on April 4 and the Voz de Mando concert scheduled for April 17 at City National Grove of Anaheim have been cancelled. Refunds are available at point-of-purchase. Refunds are available through point of purchase.
Ticket Refund Policy
If your event is still happening, you are good to go! If you can no longer attend your event for any reason and bought your tickets on AXS.com, you can sell your tickets with confidence within your account on AXS.com and in your AXS mobile app.
If your event cancels or reschedules to another date, you will be eligible for a full refund.
Out of abundance of caution, our box office is currently closed. Please check back here for updates on when we will reopen. If you have questions, please reach out to us via our contact page or visit AXS.com.
Onsite Medical Resources