A Message about Coronavirus/COVID-19 from City National Grove of Anaheim
The City National Grove of Anaheim is joining the City of Anaheim to move forward with plans to reflect California’s new statewide policy for public gatherings issued by Gov. Gavin Newsom.
The guidelines call for modifying or postponing non-essential gatherings of 250 or more people to help stem the spread of coronavirus across the state.
Following this direction, the below shows at City National Grove of Anaheim have been postponed. All purchased tickets will be honored on the new date and patrons are encouraged to hold onto their tickets until further information is available.
- March 20 – The Fab Four (Rescheduled to December 31)
- March 24 – Amy Grant (Rescheduled to March 3, 2021)
- March 25-27 – The Growlers (Rescheduled to November 27, 28 & 29)
- April 3 - Tyler Henry: Hollywood Medium (Rescheduled to Saturday, August 1)
- April 16 - MeatEater: Off the Air (Rescheduled to January 30, 2021)
- May 2 - Cat & Nat: Off the Rails Live! (Rescheduled to Friday, November 20)
- May 3 - The Acoustic Playlist (Rescheduled for a new date to be announced)
- May 16 - Nate Bargatze (Rescheduled to Saturday, December 19)
- May 19 - Christopher Cross (Rescheduled to Wednesday, March 31, 2021)
- May 29 - Flow (Rescheduled to Monday, June 7, 2021)
- June 6 - Whitney Cummings (Rescheduled to January 9, 2021)
- June 5 - Symphony X (Rescheduled for a new date to be announced)
- June 11 - Leo Dan (Rescheduled for a new date to be announced)
- July 18 - Sad Summer (Rescheduled for a new date to be announced)
Due to the increasing spread of COVID-19 and social gathering restrictions, the following shows have been cancelled. Refunds will be available at the point of purchase.
- April 2 - The Office! A Musical Parody
- June 12 - Colin Mochrie & Brad Sherwood
- September 23 - Hammerfall
The new guidelines are statewide and do not reflect any unique concern about Anaheim.
At City National Grove of Anaheim, the health and safety of our guests, performers, and team members is our number one priority. We are continuing to monitor the evolving coronavirus situation globally through updates from local, state, and national officials.
All of our Nederlander venues across the country have high standards of cleanliness which assists with illness prevention. Examples of our enhanced health and safety protocols are:
- Training for all team members on health and safety procedures
- Defined procedures for frequent cleaning and disinfection of targeted areas
- Easy access to handwashing facilities and hand sanitizers for guests and team members
- Personnel dedicated to cleaning all frequently-touched surfaces before, during, and after events
- End-of-event sanitation procedures for the entire venue
- Requesting staff to stay home if they are feeling ill
- Souvenir cups will no longer be refilled
We are working closely with local health authorities and keeping abreast of all applicable health advisories. Additionally, our venue leaders are continuously communicating with our team members about illness prevention, including using the guidance of the CDC and local health officials (see Resources below).
Ticket Refund Policy
As a valued City National Grove of Anaheim patron, we want to assure you that we are taking all necessary precautions to maintain a safe environment for our events. We know it’s an unsettling time for everyone and our hearts go out to those impacted. We remain vigilant, and we are prepared to make decisions based on current recommendations, as well as in response to changing conditions.
If your event is still happening, you are good to go! If you can no longer attend your event for any reason and bought your tickets on AXS.com, you can sell your tickets with confidence within your account on AXS.com and in your AXS mobile app.
If your event cancels or reschedules to another date, you will be eligible for a full refund.
Out of an abundance of caution, our box office is currently closed. Please check back here for updates on when we will reopen. If you have questions, please reach out to us via our contact page or visit AXS.com.
Resources to Guests and Team Members
Your health and safety are important to us. The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions to help stop the spread of germs, such as staying home when sick, washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, following proper respiratory cough etiquette, avoiding close contact with people who are sick and avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
We recommend everyone stay informed on COVID-19. Resources include:
- City of Anaheim: anaheim.net/coronavirus
- Centers for Disease Control: cdc.gov/coronavirus
- Orange County Health Care Agency: ochealthinfo.com/coronavirus
Onsite Medical Resources
City National Grove of Anaheim offers trained Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT) available to assist and triage any guest or team member at every City National Grove of Anaheim event. In the event of a medical emergency, contact a security or guest services team member for assistance.