Looking for a new and exciting career opportunity in the entertainment industry?
The Grove of Anaheim offers a variety of positions,
from Guest Services to Food and Beverage positions to Parking Attendants. The Grove has a team of more than 100 part-time Team Members and offers great work experience in a fun-filled environment.
Video Director (Part-time):
Position: Video Director (Part-time)
Venue: City National Grove of Anaheim, managed by Nederlander Concerts
Reports to: Direct report to Production Manager, indirect report to General Manager
We are seeking a highly motivated, goal-oriented individual to join our successful organization at the City National Grove of Anaheim. This individual will manage the daily operations of our Video Department which will include, but not be limited to: managing, training and scheduling staff, equipment maintenance, show advances with Clients / Productions Managers, outside equipment rental (as needed), Directing events and additional duties as assigned.
The City National Grove of Anaheim is Southern California’s premiere intimate concert and special event venue. We host over 250 events per year including concerts, comedy, special events, church services and others. Nederlander Concerts, one of the largest and most successful concert and theatre producers in the country, operates the City-owned Grove.
- 5 years of Live Event Video Direction for an event facility, preferably with experience in a supervisory role.
- Superior Client Service and Communication skills
- Strong knowledge and experience with HD Video gear, including switchers, projectors, cameras, screens, and related equipment.
- Willingness to work beyond normal business hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college preferred, but not required.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the Video Department.
- Hire, train and supervise all Video Department staff.
- Prepare monthly work schedule for all Video Department Staff.
- Maintain all venue video equipment.
- Advance all show video needs with Clients, Tour Production Manager, and in-house Production Manager.
- Exceed client expectations with exceptional customer service.
- Additional duties as assigned
To apply for this position:
- Hourly rate, commensurate with experience.