At the City National Grove, not only do we pride ourselves on providing an amazing experience for our guests, but we also honor our environment by executing a number of eco-friendly practices including the following:
- Waste Management / Recycling: In partnership with the Anaheim Disposal, all rubbish is 100% sorted, and all paper, cardboard, plastics and bottles are recycled.
- Water: The City National Grove utilizes water-saving features throughout our venue.
- Energy Management: The City National Grove is an energy-efficient venue, and we have made special efforts to maintain advanced technology throughout the venue, all in an effort to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Cleaning Products: We use green, eco-friendly cleaning products throughout the City National Grove.
- Office Products: We use recycled paper products and printer cartridges, and all light bulbs, computers and related products are all properly recycled.
- Food & Beverage: Many of our food products are organic and locally-grown. We offer sustainable/local grass-fed beef, cage-free eggs, free range chicken, and tasty locally grown fruits and vegetables. We strictly adhere to the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch List. And, of course, no trans-fat frying at the City National Grove.